Honors and Awards
Our organization offers a Custodian-of-the-Year and a Unit-of-the-Year Award as an incentive to recognize special people in our profession. These are chosen in June and plaques are given at our June Workshop.
Hilda Fredricksens Custodian of The Year Award
A Supervisor or 3 colleagues can submit their worker/co-worker for this award. They submit a written recommendation (with a picture) of the person they are recommending to the Executive Board of the Custodian-Engineers Association of South Dakota. The board goes over the recommendations and pick the one that best fits what our goals and work ethics. This is given during our summer workshops in June of each year.
Rules for Custodian of the year
1. Persons making nominations must be a working custodian or custodian supervisor or be nominated by your CEASD Unit
2. Persons nominated do not have to be a member, but he or she should be a working custodian, supervisor, maintenance, or recently retired
3. Nominees maybe nominated (and signed) by three working custodians or three people who have knowledge of there work ethics.
4. Nominees can be nominated by their Units and the Unit secretary must sign the nomination (you can't nominate yourself)
5. Persons making the nomination should write up why that person is being nominated and have a photo sent with it. ( it must have the name of the nominee, address, and who they work for)
Send nominations to Elvira Pittman 42 Mile High Drive Deadwood, SD 57732
Must be post dated before June 1, of that year
Cliff Quast Unit of The Year Award
Cliff Quast Unit of the year award is given to the unit that has had the most achievements through out the year. This is given during the June workshop.
Rules for Unit of the Year
Each Unit secretary shall provide the following information to the committee to be considered for the award
1. The number of members
2. the number of new members over the last year
3. the training material covered and duration of the instruction
4. The attendance of each unit meeting, members and guests
5. Any other special events or activities that you have done through out the year
Send the reports to President Elvira Pittman RR 1 Box 71, Deadwood, SD or email firstname.lastname@example.org
They must be post date before June 1, of that year
This page is currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.